People want to be inspired by something they can believe in and
we are committed to creating positively life-changing experiences.
We want to inspire, create and connect people through the power of live music.
Music Capital is a social enterprise and operates with an entrepreneurial spirit,
values creativity, and celebrates innovation, and is committed to lifelong
learning, and nurtures the pursuit of music-making by creating and
providing quality opportunities and experiences for everyone.
* To produce a global original music festival annually in Derry.
* To stimulate the cultural scene.
* To stimulate the local creative and service economy and participate actively in regional development.
* To promote cultural tourism.
* To promote diversity and inclusion.
* To put together unifying events that encourages synergy between the key venues, organisations, networks and
* To strengthen a sense of confidence and belief amongst the musical community
* To encourage the discovery of new artists.
* To develop reciprocal relationships with other festivals nationally and internationally